Return and Refund Policy
Please make sure that you read the policy before making any purchase from icareheal. The following terms are applicable for any product or service that You purchased with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to icareheal Healthtech Private Limited.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale as product or Service or subscription/package etc.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Website refers to icareheal website, accessible from
- You means the individual accessing or using the products and/or Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the products and/or Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
We hope that we can provide a resolution in case you find any of our product or services not up to your expectations. But Should you feel that you do not wish to continue to maintain your account with us, You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days of activating your account with us as notified to you vide email/message, without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the email. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized or customized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is the cancellation of your icareheal account. In no event shall our cumulative liability to you for any and all claims relating to or arising out of your use of the services, regardless of the form of action, exceed the total amount of subscription fees, if any, that you paid to create or maintain a icareheal account for use of the services; except that, for any and all claims relating to or arising out of your use of the transaction processing services, no refund shall be payable by icareheal.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, in no event and under no legal theory (including, without limitation, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise) shall any of the icareheal parties be liable to you (or to any third party claiming under or through you) for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages arising from your use of, or inability to use, the services. these exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, business interruption, work stoppage, accuracy of results, computer failure or malfunction, any other commercial damages or losses, any substitute goods, services, or technology, or medical malpractice or negligence of healthcare providers utilized through use of the services, or any matter beyond our reasonable control, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.