In order to provide you with our uninterrupted use of our services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you. Such information may be classified as personal information under the purview of Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (hereinafter the “Rules”). “Personal Information” is defined under the Rules as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” under the Rules shall mean personal information about that person relating to:
- Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Medical records and history
- Biometric information
- Information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise
- Visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter and
- Call data records
In order to use Icareheal’s Services you will be required to register yourself and provide your personal and/or health related details. This Policy applies to all your information that we collect and receive on and/or through Icareheal’s Services. This Policy will not apply to those practices of businesses that we do not own or control or people whom we do not employ. By using this application, you agree to the terms of this Policy. You are requested to familiarise and read the following Policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you use Icareheal’s Services. The following discloses all information related to our gathering and dissemination practices pertaining to your data.
2. Information we collect
- When you access Icareheal’s Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone
calls or other modes of such correspondence, you may voluntarily provide us with certain
information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You
hereby consent to the collection of such information by Icareheal. Without prejudice to the
generality of the above, any information collected by us from you may include, but is not
limited to, the following
- Correspondence data (such as your email address and phone number)
- Demographic and personal data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code)
- Data regarding your usage of the Services and/or the history of your appointments made by or through the use of Services
- Insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan)
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to Icareheal such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
- The information collected from you by Icareheal may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as described under the Rules. As a user of Icareheal’s Services, you may also provide information about yourself, your spouse or family, your friends, their health issues, gender of the patient, age of the patient, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, related health information etc. Icareheal shall be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
3. Our use of your information
- The information provided by you may be used to contact you if and when necessary. For more
use your tracking information in order to identify you and/or to gather broad demographic
information. This information may also be used in order to customize your experience of using
our Services. Any User that does not agree with any provisions of the Policy has the option to
discontinue the Services provided by Icareheal immediately. All the information provided to us
by you, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, must be
voluntary. You clearly understand and consent that Icareheal may use certain information of
yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or
Information’ under the Rules for one of the following purposes (not limited to) -
- For the purposes of providing the Services to you
- For commercial purposes and in an anonymous or non-personally identifiable manner or form for the purposes of research, statistical analysis and/or business intelligence purposes
- For sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an anonymous or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates
- For communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice
- Solving any customer support related issues
- For the purposes of contacting you in order to complete any transaction that may be unfinished after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for the completion of the transaction
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- If you have voluntarily provided your Personal Information to us for any of the purposes stated above then you explicitly consent to such collection and use of such information by Icareheal. The collection, use and disclosure of information which has been designated as Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the Rules requires the express consent of the owner of the information. By affirming your consent to this Policy, you also provide your consent to such use, collection and disclosure as required under applicable law.
- We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any services and, therefore, icareheal specifically disclaims any claims against icareheal relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against icareheal relating to the same.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information/data/material you submit and provide to us such as your contact information and personal details provided as part of the account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies through your account or by contacting us through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall attempt to make good faith efforts to make any requested changes in our databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that shall be untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete then Icareheal may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of its Services to you. There may be circumstances where Icareheal will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including situations where the Personal Data may be opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purposes and when the Personal Data is in documents related to a prosecution, if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
- In case you seek to cancel your account or request that Icareheal no longer utilises your information to provide you its Services you may contact Icareheal through email to email@example.com. We will only retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as may be needed in order to provide you the Services. Icareheal shall not retain such information for any longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used and/or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force to be retained. Beyond a reasonable period of time your data may be anonymized and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, however our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account may result in Icareheal being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing Services you may be availing.
- In the event you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Icareheal may also require that you pay with a credit card, debit card or cheque for Services for which subscription amount(s) is/are payable. Icareheal will thus collect your credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. Your credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest legally necessary and sufficient possible degree of care as per current technology. You are however advised and notified that the internet is not full proof/safe and you should exercise your discretion while using the internet and Icareheal takes no responsibility for the same.
4. Controlling your personal information
Icareheal will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Icareheal has your permission or is required to do so by law. If you believe that any information being held by Icareheal on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send us an email, as soon as possible, to: email@example.com. We will correct any information found to be incorrect on your directions.
5. General terms
- We shall make best attempts to keep the information provided by you as safe and secure. It shall not be not shared, used for any non - related purpose or sold. Although the information with us is safe and secure but given the nature of technology, same cannot be assured, guaranteed or warranted. Similarly, any online/internet/phone/any other device communication cannot be assured or guaranteed or warranted to be safe and secure.
- When submitting any kind of information and/or material to us, you fully understand and agree
- You have full legal right to use and submit such material/information.
- You will not use and submit material/information related to any other person without their consent or impersonate any other person.
- You do not infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or the privacy of any person or entity.
- You do not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You will not be doing/indulging or promoting any illegal immoral or antisocial activity by being defamatory, libelous or trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing or embarrassing or being obscene, indulging in child pornography or indecent behaviour in any manner or form
- You will not use any material/information that contain any viruses, bugs, trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information, or that shall facilitate, enable or result in any of the foregoing
- You will not cause or result in product liability, tort, breach of contract, personal injury, death, loss or damage and/or constitute misappropriation of any trade secret or know-how and/or spoil or harm goodwill of Icareheal’s website, Services and any person and/or entity directly or indirectly associated with Icareheal.
7. IP addresses
Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers and other devices that access Icareheal’s website are automatically collected by the web server. This information cannot identify you specifically as the same computer or device may be accessed by multiple people. Icareheal may however use this information for the purpose of general functioning of our website in order to enable us to serve you better.
8. Cookies and other tracking technology
Icareheal collects information about persons visiting its website using “cookies” and similar technology tools such as web bugs, web beacons, pixel tags etc. This technology shall be utilised only to recognize and assist visitor activity on the website.
9. Protecting your privacy
Whether you are visiting our website or utilising our Services Icareheal uses best possible efforts to keep your information safe and secure. This also includes information related to your financial transactions. However, given the nature of technology Icareheal does not and cannot guarantee or warrantee such transaction of information being entirely safe and confidential from any kind of interception and/or fraudulent activity. In order to ensure protection of your privacy you may stop communications or update or change your personal information and change password.
10. Children's privacy
Icareheal is strictly committed to protecting children’s privacy on the internet, and does not knowingly collect personal information from children. We strongly urge and recommend that children should not use this website and/or our Services or do so only under supervision of adult guardians.
For any doubts, questions or suggestion you may connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Confidentiality and security
Your Personal Information is maintained by Icareheal in an anonymised electronic form on its equipment, which may be accessible to our employees. Such information can be converted to a physical format from time to time, if necessary. Icareheal takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business.
We or our employees or anybody else apart from you shall not have any knowledge of your password. It is imperative that you protect yourself against any possible unauthorized access to your password, your computer and/or your mobile phone or related online devices from where you may be logged in. Always ensure you log off from the website when not using its Services. Icareheal shall not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. In case you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. You shall also be liable to indemnify Icareheal due to any loss it may suffer due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
Icareheal shall not be responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Icareheal shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Icareheal including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service on your end etc.
13. Consent to this policy